Pages

February 18, 2011

More things I'm loving:

I love this picture done by Olan Mills Studio in 2008. The photographer's instructions were for them to look serious. It makes me smile every time I see my youngest's fake frown & my oldest's fake smile...



I love "Desert Rose" by Franciscan. I also enjoy a Valentine tea party!

I have a passion for blue tea sets. My sister has brought me a few pieces from England & Lomonosov porcelain from Russia. (Of course, she gave me the Matryoshka nesting dolls holding tea items...)





























Who doesn't love a kitty in a piano?

I'm again linking up to Paisley Jade & her weekly reminder that "I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is."

1 comment:

  1. That photo of your boys is so cute!! I am drooling over your russian dolls - love them!!

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?