Pages

March 25, 2011

Things I'm Loving

Again I'm "copy-catting" Paisley Jade, because she so rightly says,  "I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is."

So -- here are a couple snapshots of my week:

I it when I can see some Easter treasure from the past... 
I it when my husband says he prefers my ground mustard over the name brand. 


I it when my decor starts being cohesive...
I it when a friend gives me a box of wooden spools she doesn't want!


I it when boys make good breakfast choices on their own.


(He's got raw sunflower seeds, almond slivers, & rolled oats along with his milk & Craisins...)





I'll be linking to

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm - delicous things there (love your apple cutter)! Thanks so much for joining in. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?