Pages

April 28, 2011

My boys will do anything for this dish...

Seriously, an.ee.thing! I asked the younger two to please wash the dishes or I would have to fix tuna salad for dinner. (hmmmm -- maybe they'd do anything to avoid tuna...)

Actually, it ranks up there with pizza for mr-in-the-middle. He requests it for all sorts of special occasions -- his birthday, Christmas, when the grands are here...

The ingredients are few, the pans are two -- & you can whip it up in very little time!






Serve with parmesan & fresh focaccia... (the hubs likes to use sriracha on his!)

Of course we do change the recipe up every once-in-a-while.  I usually add fresh garlic to brown slightly after the onions. At times when I don't have onions I will use the dried ones from the spice aisle. If there's not spinach in the garden I use the fresh-packaged from Costco.


Now I'm going to link this up to Shanty2Chic's Shanty Suppers...

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I will have to try it. It looks easy enough to make in the small kitchen in our trailer too. I'm hungry now after looking at your post!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?