Pages

April 29, 2011

Things I'm loving:



Wow! Counting my blessings for so many things this past week...

1. Loved being able to sit as a family for a church service on Resurrection Day! The hubs didn't have to play guitar until the following three services. Oldest didn't have to help in the First Grade & sat with us instead of his high school peeps. Mr-in-the-middle didn't have to work with the 3 year-olds. I had all my Special Needs volunteers show up. And H, well H... just was. (He has asked to be a special needs buddy, only he hasn't gone through the training yet...) First time in years all five of us worshipped in the same row!

2. Loved Easter dinner at friends' house. Here's what I took.

3. Love my younger sons' senses of humor! Last week we received a "Flat Stanley" project from our niece's kindergarten in NC. (We're supposed to take Stanley for photo ops & then return him & the pics to her teacher.) Well, my 4 guys went to help move the hubs' buddy's 55" TV (to a 3rd floor apt!) and this is the pic of what happened to Stanley in the process...
(Stanley spends most of his time tacked to the frig so he won't get lost. He loves to curl up for a nap. Stan can veg in front of the TV with the best of them. He also somehow ended up packed in a computer box...)


4. Love my new blazing speed internet via Cox Cable. Blogging & facebooking should only take me a quarter the time, right? (Although, blogger still sucks is not cooperative with photos & spacing issues...) 

5. Love my (for right now) clean office. (I wonder if the cable guy experiences this much dust at other locations? Embarrassing!)
6. Totally love my "oooops" at Costco Saturday when I picked up a half-gallon of cream instead of 1/2 & 1/2. (Guess it's gotta be scones with whipped cream for breakfast tomorrow!)

7. Love, love, love olive oil & cracked pepper for dipping bread!


What are you loving today? What are you thankful for this week? I know I am blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm - loving the olive oil and cracked pepper for dipping bread... must try!!

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?