Pages

May 21, 2011

Things I'm Loving...

I might have two weeks-worth... but I'm loving that blogger is working today! (Now if they'd just fix the dinosaur that is posting pics...)

I'm kinda sorta loving that I now have two teenage boys living with me. Mr.-in-the-middle turned 13 this past week...



































He & my wonderful Daddy have birthdays 3 days apart.
I'm loving that my youngest helped make the pizzas for the birthday celebration.
(He even made the dough batches in the bread machine!)
Loving a late-arriving Mother's Day gift from hubs. Whereas our Chipotle Tabasco bottle was always close-to-empty, now it can always be full!
We loved having "Cousin Barney" come visit Auggie for a week.





























I loved taking dinner to a man who came back from the dead. Literally! His doctors marvel (ummm -- God's not surprised!) at his miraculous 47 day recovery from what turned out to be a severe allergic reaction to a medication they gave him during routine surgery. Even his gangrenous toes they wanted to amputate are coming back to life! What an incredible testimony to our Creator!

I'm loving the slight spring-like reprieve we're having in our weather.

Loved finding this guy & his brothers waiting on the vine...


(grilled eggplant is a fave at our house!)
Totally love the new banner in the gym!
Loving that Aunt Cita gets to spend a little time with boys who haven't seen her for three years!

May 2008 - Cannon Beach on the Oregon coast

(May 2011 - her one food request...)

But what I'm loving most is that we're finished with the Virtual Academy -- so now I can have my computer back!

Just want to thank PaisleyJade for her weekly reminder:
I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something that you can be thankful for... no matter how simple it is.

2 comments:

  1. You have surely been blessed! I'm glad you're able to blog again. My goodness you go through a lot of Tobasco sauce though!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful list! That pizza looks amazing... and I've never ever seen such a big bottle of tobasco sauce!!

    ReplyDelete

So...
What do you think?