Pages

March 18, 2014

Wee Bit o' Irish Stirfry

 

ejirishstirfry (9)So, for St. Paddy’s day my family begged for Irish Nachos.

ejirishstirfry (10)I was down with that, because we still had 3/4s of our huge roasted corned beef in the freezer. But then I realized I didn’t have any sour cream or green onions... Sad smile

 

ejirishstirfry (2)No problemo! I went ahead and chopped, then browned the meat.

 

ejirishstirfry (3)I “mandolined” some potatoes nice & thin; coated them with oil and stuck them in a 350° oven.

ejirishstirfry (4)Next into the frying pan went the onion…

ejirishstirfry (5)then three large carrots…

ejirishstirfry (6)and a large head of cabbage.

ejirishstirfry (7)Ah, yes! Smells just like it should!

ejirishstirfry (8)Taters look done.

ejirishstirfry (1)And there you are ~ Irish Stirfry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...
What do you think?