Pages

May 15, 2014

Tequila Lime Fajita Marinade

I guess I just can’t believe I’ve not marinated beef in tequila before! ¡Qué delicioso!ejteqrecWe took the steak and sliced it thinly -- not quite all the way through.ejteqsliceWhile it was still on the cutting board I rubbed the top with my dry ingredients.ejteqdryAfter we slid it into the sealable bag, we poured the liquids over top.ejteqwetIt rested in the frig for 8 hours; but I turned it a few times to make sure everything got good & soaky!

After the meat was on the grill, I added the sliced bell peppers & white onions to the remaining marinade. I poured it all into a large pan and roasted them @ 450° until they were just tender and some were browning.ejteqgrillWarm tortillas, fresh guacamole, sour cream, grated cheese, diced tomatoes & chopped romaine rounded out our meal.ejteqeat

No comments:

Post a Comment

So...
What do you think?